Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wordful Wednesday-School Supplies




I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! Robin is about to start school!!

For those of you that have not had the pleasure of meeting my vivacious 5 year old niece, she is the light of our whole family. Every time Tessa (my sister-in-law and Robin's mother) talk about her starting school, we break down into tears. Man, it seems just like yesterday that we were all waiting in the doctor's office to find out if she was going to be a girl or a boy. And just a few short months later, we were all waiting at the hospital for her arrival. If you know Robin, she is always in a hurry, but that day it seemed like we waited forever. I know Tessa thought it seemed like forever too!

For all the mixed emotions that we are having during this time, the greatest of these is excitement. Robin will absolutely love school. She is already the smartest 5 year old I know. I can't wait to call Tessa that first day and hear all the stories that Robin has told her about her new adventure called school.

Tessa, my thoughts are with you most of all. These are the days we wish we could turn back the hands of time, right up there with high school proms, graduation, and their wedding day. Your so proud for them but man, just to have them little again for a second. When blowing on their belly was the highlight of the day. My times a coming sister....start praying for me now!!









Knock their socks off Robin!!! We are so proud of you!!!
Photos by Tessa!

7 comments:

  1. Aww! I can tell how much you adore her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great. The first day of school for our children is wonderful yet it broke my heart at the same time. Happy WW :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting time for her. I've always loved buying school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gonna take the world by storm!

    ReplyDelete